See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Mid Market Account Executive for our Paris office.
Who we are & why were hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications & data solutions that help companies & developers worldwide build better applications & customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, & we're looking for more builders, creators, & visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to sell into high value prospects & customers with 101-2000 employees. This person will play a key role in further growing the Mid Market business in Germany, Austria & Switzerland. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing new, high value customers as well as driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects & handling deals to closure.
In this role, youll:
- Be responsible for new customer acquisition & driving new revenue for a specific territory while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Master creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms & managing the contract process. Ideally, you also have experience selling communications to a technical & business audience, building trust & mutual respect with technical customers & peers.
- Are passionate about what you do & you are able to think outside of the box & have extraordinary interpersonal & communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, & financial details sound simple.
- Able to balance challenging priorities & handle multiple project/deals at the same time.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, & we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Several years of Mid Market Sales experience & a track record of personally selling & closing complex (cloud) solutions to enterprise & software companies.
- Demonstrated success by achieving quota on a consistent basis.
- Ability to drive the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects & handling deals to closure.
- Business proficient language skills in English & French are a must.
- Ideally, you also have experience selling both to a business & technical audience.
This role will be based in our Paris office.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental & wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, & much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, & are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering & donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, & be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.