WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As a Technical Account Manager you will serve as a partner for the Customer Success Team owning the ongoing technical relationship throughout the customer lifecycle. This role will serve as a trusted technical advisor responsible for defining the Braze technology strategy for our clients & helping them achieve strong technical use of the Braze platform.
Your focus will be to drive adoption on campaign & reporting deployments of Brazes product & act as the technical counterpoint between Braze & the clients product & engineering team. Youll work to partner & serve as the Technical Subject Matter Expert to support the Customer Success Organization. You will help coordinate post-implementation technical collaboration with Integration & Technical Support for customer issue troubleshooting. Youll be responsible for rapidly understanding each customer success engineering request from a product SME, business, & technical requirements to drive adoption & ultimately contribute to retention & expansion in the customer lifecycle.
Youll partner & work off a Success Engineering project based queue & named accounts specific to our enterprise servicing tier of customers that have enterprise organizational structures & architectures -- with the objective of enabling Braze adoption, partnering & empowering long-term value alongside Customer Success Managers.
This is an opportunity to bring your experience as a product & implementation expert, business analyst, technical support solutions, & customer success professional along with a high level of product & technical competence, delivering onsite engagements & training towards adoption. The role requires a fair amount of curiosity & focus, recognized by Business Insider as one of New Yorks coolest enterprise startups, & which recently completed rounds of total funding for $100mm.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Youll be responsible for client success, partnering with the Customer Success Team, to own the technical relationship for assigned accounts & help drive technical adoption, accelerated technical value, & continued technical maturity of the Braze platform for these customers.
- Help customers successfully instrument Braze across their stack & refine that instrumentation over time as the use of Braze matures & becomes even more impactful for those customers
- Facilitate & support product functionality inquiries, recommend solutions, & technical aspects of customer ongoing lifecycle to contribute to renewals & upsell opportunities
- Support & advocate day-to-day inquiries & requests to support efficiency & value in the use of Braze in the ongoing customer lifecycle
- Empower customer product & engineering teams to use our product independently & efficiently as possible.
- Communicate with customers & internal teams to explain products & adoption deployment schedules
- Document technical requirements, create content, estimate schedules & timelines, goals/metrics, & customer objective key results & outcomes
- Conduct validation for product use-cases & technical feasibility for product launch
- Engage with customer marketing, product, & engineering teams to understand their goals for using Braze & how the platform will fit into their tech stack
- Work off a queue of Success Engineer requests to effectively track the differing types of CSM needs, enablement opportunities, measure effectiveness & efficiency, & insights for contributions to technical development role practice at Braze
- Contributes to the design of technical & product adoption plans & scopes of work in partnership with the customer to suit their marketing requirements.
- Coordinate technical effort by Braze resources (Technical Support, Engineering, Product Management) to handle technical issues reported by customers
- Serve the Customer Success Organization by tackling day-to-day technical solution needs & responsiveness for functional product & technical use cases partnering with CSMs
WHO YOU ARE
- 3-5 years account management experience in a related area such as Implementation, Technical Support and/or Customer Success for a technical product offering serving Enterprise/Strategic accounts
- 3+ year technical experience in managing complex customer environments with strong product command & technical knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, API's or Programming
- At least 2 years experience in a customer facing role with demonstrated examples of significant customer communication & coordination efforts
- You are an excellent communicator (written & verbal skills), able to take complex technical ideas & translate them to non-technical stakeholders to achieve the desired outcome
- Able to work successfully under pressure in a face-paced, dynamic environment
- You are a natural problem solver, with a high level of intellectual curiosity
- You are a team player: you work well with internal stakeholders (Solutions Architects, Customer Success Managers, Technical Support, Braze executives) as well as external stakeholders (technical resources, project management teams, customer executives)
- You are not afraid to commit to significant projects & you have demonstrated experience delivering on those commitments
- You are able to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, & work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, & team-oriented environment
- You like to build sustainable, lasting relationships with key stakeholders at customer accounts - helping that team achieve results that wouldnt be possible without you
- You see opportunity & growth in learning more about what you do & how it impacts others
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life
- Free daily lunch & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- 401(k), Life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act,click hereto understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.