Peloton is seeking an Administrative Assistant to the People Team. The person in this role must be a highly-organized, detail-oriented, smart communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate is a resourceful problem-solver & relationship builder, with a can-do attitude & a strong desire to learn & grow.
- Full calendar management for people team Execs including: organize all aspects of meetings (booking conference room space, ordering & setting up catering as needed), resolving scheduling conflicts, & ensuring the availability of attendees
- Greet visitors & escort them to their meeting
- Coordinate team celebrations & outings (birthdays, anniversaries etc.) with appropriate gesture: card, treat, lunch etc.
- Maintain multiple accurate People Team email aliases & distribution lists
- Assist with logistics associated with team meetings, offsites & activities
- Coordinate both domestic & international travel arrangements ensuring tight schedules & well-articulated itineraries & adhere to the company T&E policy
- Prepare expense reports, vendor invoicing paperwork & purchase requisitions which includes monthly expense reconciliation & on-demand expense reports
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- General office duties & team support as needed
- Provide backup support to Executive Assistant as needed
- 1-3 years of work experience in a similar role
- Ability to pivot quickly & efficiently as meetings & schedules change
- Highly organized & thoughtful with strong customer service skills
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Ability to be proactive & problem-solve in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be highly competent with a range of modern communication tools
- Experience with Googles G Suite tools (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com