1stDibs is seeking a Client Service Manager for our Concierge Support Team in our Denver office. Our Concierge Support teams are tasked with assisting consumers, Trade clients, & dealers with a variety of questions & concerns in an efficient & timely manner via email, chat & phone. The team is continually making improvements & taking on new projects, & were looking for self-starters who will help us to tackle these challenges & stay on top of the competition. Reporting directly into the Director of Client Experience, this individual will help define & deliver a service experience that matches the 1stDibs brand promise.
Do you have experience & a passion for growing & nurturing a large team? Do you strive to say it with data, by using intelligent metrics to measure & track service & inform decisions? Do you have experience within an e-commerce and/or fast-paced digital company? If so, the Manager of Concierge Support is the role for you! You will get to join a growing, fast-paced & engaged team, & will be instrumental in shaping how1stDibs delivers luxury service.
The Concierge Support team is an evolving function within our fast growing company, so a hands-on approach, as well as comfort with ambiguity & change is required. Its crucial for the person to be a dedicated leader, coach, & advocate for their team.
The starting yearly salary is $72,000. Medical, Dental, Vision, & other ancillary benefits will be provided in accordance with plan documents."
What you'll do
- Coach, mentor & develop 10-15 Customer Experience Representatives to foster a culture of inclusion & commitment to personal & professional growth
- Ensure team Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are consistently being achieved & escalate any roadblocks
- Help refocus the Support teams communication strategy to be more growth-focused
- Identify & develop recurring training opportunities & incorporate results of learnings into regular performance reviews
- Assist in refining both qualitative & quantitative team metrics
- Participate in weekly planning/strategy meetings with internal stakeholders
- Help with strategic planning & future OKRs for the support function
What youll bring
- 3+ years experience in a customer service or sales support within a consumer company/e-commerce environment
- 3+ years of management experience
- Analytically strong, with experience using G Suite, Salesforce & other tools to analyze, run & report on team performance
- Willingness to work weekends, occasional holidays, & outside of standard business hours. The work schedule will be Sunday - Thursday, 9am-6pm & may shift due to business needs.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills; proven ability to establish relationships with direct reports, peers, executives & clients
- Proven experience demonstrating & implementing technology solutions to optimize team performance; deep familiarity with Salesforce
- Outstanding organizational, planning & problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize multiple issues & produce solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills - You establish trust & effective working relationships with internal & external stakeholders
1stDibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stDibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews & onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected & required to return physically to the Denver office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.