Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, & technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one weve made to our customers, doctors, & partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. Capsule has raised over $250 million from the best consumer internet & healthcare investors in the world.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are energized to accomplish ambitious goals & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & have a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, we would love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for managing marketing campaigns, content & strategy across channels & customer communications. This role requires a high degree of collaboration with other teams to plan & execute against shared goals. Experimentation & a highly empathetic, customer-centric mindset will be core to the initiatives youll help build.
- Partner with Head of Consumer Marketing to develop integrated marketing campaigns & drive campaign planning, production, & deployment across channels
- In partnership with Product, lead email campaigns to drive cross departmental initiatives
- Collaborate with internal & external partners to create & optimize content & copy across all communications & advertising to drive KPIs, improve education, & build an emotionally resonant brand
- Write content & copy across channels & platforms including but not limited to email, SMS, social, search, & collateral
- Responsible for managing centralized messaging guidelines
- Leverage quantitative & qualitative analysis to draw insights for continuous optimizations on campaigns, communications & consumer education
- Analyze & report on key marketing channel health metrics including email deliverability, email open rates, email CTRs, unsubscribes, push disables, etc.
- Improve upon email templates with the Design team & implement into Capsules email platform
- Serve as a conduit for cross-functional requests ensuring appropriate prioritization, brand governance, traffic control, & legal/customer service alignment
- You have created & executed marketing initiatives from scratch that drove measurable awareness, trial, and/or retention
- 5+ years experience with email marketing, having worked in a Marketing Automation platform (e.g. Braze, Customer.io, Iterable, Marketo)
- You have HTML experience
- You have handled email & SMS communications from end-to-end, including strategy, design, copywriting, & deployment
- You have worked in a DTC startup before
- Prior experience managing a direct report is a plus
- You have email marketing experience as well as broader marketing experience across channels
- You are both analytical & creative
- You have impeccable attention to detail. You are committed to triple-checking your work & ensuring that all communications are high-quality & consistent with Capsules brand guidelines
- You adapt quickly & are flexible with moving timelines & fast turnarounds
- You possess strong project management skills & can successfully collaborate cross-functionally
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better & be successful.
- You work hard & want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins & remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance of putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.