As a ViaMBA Summer Intern, you will gain broad exposure to entrepreneurship, mobile product development, operations management, & business development while working on high-impact projects & helping to build Vias long-term success as we continue to grow.
- Work closely with senior management on product development, marketing, operations, research & analytical projects
- Generate leads, acquire contacts, & develop relationships with potential business partners
- Contribute to creation & implementation of online & offline marketing campaigns
- Review & test our product, including mobile applications & back-end tools
- Assist in monitoring & scaling all aspects of customer & driver experience
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing & sociable; willing to wear multiple hats & work on projects of all types
- Meticulous & vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication & analytical skills
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership
- Exceptional academic record & prior employment experience
- Background in finance, analytics (i.e. Tableau, SQL) or programming a plus
- Completion of first year of study in top-tier MBA program
Commitment:This is a paid full-time summer internship (10 12 weeks) based in one of our offices (New York; Chicago; Washington, D.C.)
Via is an equal opportunity employer.