The Broker Support Specialist role offers an amazing opportunity to help Iora meet its goal of transforming health care. The Broker Support Specialist will work closely with 1-2 Strategic Account Executives to influence the behavior of licensed Medicare agents in our new markets & organize the overall broker strategy, building an awareness of Iora's highly differentiated primary care model & doctors offices that are in-network.
The ideal Broker Support Specialist is someone who is eager to contribute to a highly skilled team & is able to work collaboratively to create & establish best practices in a new role. This role will play a critical part in increasing sales from one of Ioras most successful channels.
This role will support Iora's Georgia (Atlanta) market, specifically in the Fulton & Cobb County areas. The scope of the role will be focused on building out Iora's presence in the agent community. The candidate should be comfortable with administrative work, cold calling, engaging with diverse populations, overcoming objections, & building rapport via primarily telephonic communications. The candidate should have excellent organizational skills, a team-orientation, & a drive to reach numeric goals.
This role reports remotely into the Senior Strategic Account Executive of Ioras national growth team.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Partner closely with the local SAE to build regional broker management strategy & operational plan
- Support SAE team with data entry & administrative tasks as needed
- Support Iora patient growth in the Fulton & Cobb counties by building relationships with assigned licensed Medicare sales agents
- Educate & engage health insurance sales agents about Iora, its superior care model & the benefits Iora provides to health insurance agents
- Complete quarterly call campaigns, ensuring a level of consistency & proactive outreach for partnered agents
- Consistently meet sales & activity goals
- Maintain data integrity through Salesforce, Ioras CRM for growth-related activities
- Partner with the local growth team to support grassroots events efforts as needed in broker management strategy
- Ability to manage multiple priorities & work streams in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication & presentation skills
- Excellent team player
- Comfortable cold calling & making direct asks, in a high call volume environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent customer service skills
- 1-3 years of experience in growth or client experience environments. (Would also consider new college graduates with work experience)
- Demonstrated experience with a CRM tool, prospecting & opportunity management tools/systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Experience in Medicare, Medicare Advantage a plus
About Iora Health
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare & those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, & the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier & healthier. Our patients get a team that respects & listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, & it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.