Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research & expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
Technical Program Managers are champions for Aetions business priorities & drive the planning & execution of key initiatives across the Technology organization. They use superior communication & negotiation skills to build strong relationships across the company in order to drive critical process improvements & resolve inter-team dependencies. They use data-driven problem solving to build a culture of continuous improvement.
Most importantly, a TPM puts the needs of her team first & carves out the space for them to perform at the peak of their potential.
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with cross functional team members from Engineering, Delivery, Growth, Design, Product & Marketing to deliver against quarterly / annual roadmap objectives
- Facilitate release planning activities across teams
- Create clear visibility into status & progress
- Manage cross-team dependencies & facilitate open communication
- Manage risk to the overall program & drive mitigation plans
- Run retrospectives at the program level to remediate operational & process gaps
- Forecast completion estimates using empirical data & stated assumptions
- Advocate for Agile principles & help negotiate agreements between teams
- Build relationships across the organization to become a key Interface between teams
- Define, align, & improve processes
- Ensure a seamless interface with client facing teams
- Coordinate Go-To-Market efforts for appropriate program releases
- Focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work & staying in alignment with the overall program
- Serve as an Agile Coach to teams & scrum masters. Provide hands-on scrum master support as needed.
- Assist with general project management needs
- Compiling updates for senior management
- Coordinating deployments & program related events
- Assisting in development projects as necessary (such as rolling out new tools & technologies to teams)
- 5+ years of program management experience in software development using Agile & traditional SDLC methodologies
- Strong communication & facilitation skills with an emphasis on humility, empathy, & thoughtfulness
- Demonstrated excellence in leadership & the ability to create collaborative, productive teams
- 2+ years of managing a program with complex dependencies
- 2+ years of Scrum Master experience
- Experience with working with Agile on a large scale
- Familiarity with cloud architecture design & services
- Previously responsible for communicating to different types of audiences (C-level, middle management, & individual contributors)
- Proficient in use of Jira, Github, Google Suites, virtual collaboration software etc.
- Bachelors or Masters degree, preferably in computer science or a related field
- Knowledge & certification in an Agile framework, such as CSM (Certified ScrumMaster), PMI-ACP, SAFe. PMP certification preferred
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS.
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match & a daily lunch provision.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.