Warehouse Team Lead
Hourly Pay: Starting at $27.00 per hour
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are required to wear the necessary PPE within the warehouse & while on client deliveries
- Assist the Inbound/Outbound, Inventory Supervisor in planning, prioritizing, & communicating shift directives to ensure efficiency, accuracy & quality are met for all inbound related Activities.
- Maintain high accuracy with operational procedures for verification of incoming & outgoing shipments, unloading/loading trailers, systematically locating products & other warehouse/inventory-related tasks.
- Assist the Supervisory team in ensuring that the dock is clear at the end of every shift.
- Assistant with accurate inventory control activities & paperwork which include KPI reports, LPN creation, & Inbound shipping documentation.
- Ensure the quality, accuracy, & timeliness of all inbound & outbound receipts.
- Check SCI Reporting to verify all metrics are in good standing.
- Partner with all Supervisors & Leads to support inventory needs for TO/SO/PO fulfillment.
- Follow up with the Inbound Dock Specialist, Bike Builders, & Inbound Associates to ensure timely work
- Make sure the work area remains clean & neat, promoting a safe work environment.
- Partner with all Managers, Supervisors, & Leads around any inventory discrepancies to expedite a rapid resolution.
- Assist the LOD in safety precautions in the warehouse.
- Assist Management with keeping your location in compliance with all SCALE Metrics.
- An outgoing, dynamic personality & excellent presentation skills
- Previous leadership experience or experience in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work well both independently & in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness & exercise
- Good problem solving skills, & the ability to troubleshoot problems & think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license & a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 145 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays as necessary
WHY WORK AT PELOTON:
- Competitive Wage- Weve committed to addressing global economic inequity, starting with investing to increase the hourly wages of our workforce.
- Team Focused Environment- Live the Together We Go Far mentality by working with caring thoughtful team members both locally & globally.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love.
The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.