The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
The RealReal is looking for independent, entrepreneurial individuals who have the ability to work with very discriminating clientele & have a passion for the luxury product. The Luxury Client Manager will focus exclusively on new business that offers free White Glove Consignment service for the countrys largest authenticated online luxury consignment marketplace.
This position is based in Miami Beach, FL & will report to the Regional Director of Field Sales.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive business by prospecting existing connections & developing points of aggregation with new consignors. These contacts include but are not limited to: stylists, personal shoppers, boutique owners, sales associates, & individual consignors
- Achieve the monthly consignment goal for your geographic market through self-generated & corporate leads
- Develop & implement marketing strategies to continually increase consignment with The RealReal
- Meet with consignors in their home to set price expectations & procure their luxury merchandise
- Utilize your knowledge of luxury merchandise to carefully review & process all items for shipment to ensure they are cataloged & up to our very high-quality standards
- A very strong network of professional or personal contacts who could also yield additional consignors
- 5+ years of work experience in business development, outside sales, luxury retail, styling, or public relations
- A strong sales ability & an entrepreneurial spirit
- A high degree of business acumen, sophistication, & the ability to establish trust is mission critical. This position requires the person to work directly with very discriminating clientele
- Demonstrated track record of meeting & exceeding monthly goals
- Deep knowledge of luxury brands. Great attention to detail & customer service
- Ability to master multiple technical devices & systems
- Active in community & charitable organizations is a plus
- Ability to work evenings & weekends when needed to accommodate the clients request for an appointment
This position is a very full-time job with a rigorous schedule & requires a high level of commitment. Please only apply if you fit all the criteria listed above.