At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are the dominant world leader in the meal-kit market & have grown to operate in 12 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
About this role:
We are currently seeking a high energy Inventory Analyst who likes to get sh*t done! This person will be responsible for analyzing, developing & executing a variety of inventory management processes that will directly impact all aspects of our operations. If youre looking to make a significant impact on our business leading to better customer experience, we want to talk to you!
What You Will Do:
- Establish inventory management processes & policies to optimize costs & improve inventory accuracy
- Analyze, manage & maintain optimum inventory levels; work on continuously improving inventory performance across Distribution Centers
- Work cross-functionally with various teams within Operations to meet & exceed company-wide & team-specific OKRs
- Analyze root causes of inventory issues, develop resolutions & implement them
- Conduct cycle count processes to ensure inventory accuracy & efficient utilization
- Develop initiatives & reporting to reduce slow moving inventories & obsolescence, & to improve inventory turns
- You are an engineering or business grad, preferably with relevant supply chain qualification (CPIM or equivalent)
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a production environment, & you understand the importance of an effective, detailed work plan in a large-scale production/distribution centre environment
- You have exceptional analytical ability: data should sing to you, & you can translate the big picture plan into a step-by-step task list for the rest of our operations team
- You have incredible attention to detail: every data point matters
- You are organized & methodical, & understand OTIFIQ (on time, in full, in quality)
- You have a bias for action: rolling up your sleeves & getting right to the action excites you
Why Youll Love This Job:
- Youll have the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of our operations & make a significant impact right away
- Youll be able to see your impact on the business operations through clear metrics
- Awesome culture at our downtown Toronto office: we take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously
- Employee discounts on your weekly HelloFresh box
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh Team, please visit our job page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.