Maven is the virtual clinic dedicated to womens & family health. Named one of Fast Companys 10 Most Innovative Healthcare Companies in 2018, Mavens leading family benefits platform both advances women in the workplace & empowers every pathway to parenthood, making it easier for parents to start andgrow a family during a critical time in their careers. Maven was founded in 2014, operates the largest proprietary womens & family health telehealth network in the country, & has raised $42m in capital from top investors including Sequoia & Oak HC/FT.
Maven is looking for a full-time Care Advocate to join our team to support our patients & practitioners. Our Care Advocacy team is the voice of Maven, helping both practitioners & patients navigate digital care. Given this role as a Care Advocate, you must love to help people in their time of need. We believe customer experience is one of the most important & essential roles in the company. You will learn the ins & outs of the product, operations, & the needs of the customer. Therefore for the strongest candidates, this is a jumping off point to grow with the company.In service of ensuring that we have expanded coverage for our Maven users, all Care Advocates start out on a shifted schedule.
The hours for this position will be Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 11 am - 8 pm (Eastern Time) . On Tuesday, Wednesdays & Fridays, the Care Advocate will be expected to work from our office in New York City. On Saturdays & Sundays, the Care Advocate can telecommute.
What you will do:
- Deliver amazing service to our providers & patients primarily via email
- Develop custom referral lists for high-quality in-person care
- Answer questions about our product & provide personalized online appointment booking support
- Moderate our community forum
- Triage urgent overnight care requests
- Come up with creative solutions to solve customer problems or issues
- Relay customer insights to management to improve product development
- Take on short-term research projects as needed
- You like to get things done & are exceptionally well-organized
- You're committed, flexible, & ready to take ownership in delivering excellent customer service
- You can work independently but are also excited to be in a collaborative team setting
- You are able to come up with creative solutions to solve customer problems, stay calm under pressure & put customers at ease
- You genuinely love helping people solve problems
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills
- You are passionate about healthcare & making a major contribution to an exciting organization
- You have empathy for patients & can work with discretion since you'll be working with sensitive health information
- A bachelors degree
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health & well-being of women & their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission & reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. Thats why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for employees is 100% covered by Maven
- Dental & Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan
- Access to the Maven platform service & free Maven appointments for employees, family & friends
- Free One Medical membership
- Citi Bike & ClassPass discounts
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation time off
- Parental & other leave
- Sponsored learning & development programs
- Annual personal hobby stipend
- Weekly team lunches & bagel breakfasts
- Bottomless office snacks & regular happy hours
- Annual company offsite
- Newly designed NYC office in the heart of Tribeca
- Ongoing special days, such as designated bring your child & bring your canine to work days!
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.