Job Title: Partnership Campaign Specialist
Reporting to: Partnership Marketing Manager
Based: 3rd Floor, Glen House Glenthorne Road, Hammersmith
We know that accessing finance can be a real headache for small businesses - but it doesnt need to be. Thats why weve set out to help small businesses thrive, by building amazing technology that provides easy access to simple, flexible & fair finance.
Through our 11+ years of experience, our team of experts has grown with the changes & challenges of the small business world. Our technology is revolutionising the way businesses offer & access finance, & so were trusted by our customers & partners because our platform & services directly solve their pain points.
We finance small businesses directly, & also through key partnerships. Ultimately, we are small business champions & well continue innovating to make finance accessible for all.
Liberis Finance is our small business facing brand. We offer flexible fair funding solutions to small businesses, including the Business Cash Advance & Funding Line. Small businesses love our finance solutions as they are paid back as their customers pay them, which for a business where cashflow can be unpredictable, is a real help!
What is it like to work forLiberis?
Liberis is currently a team of around130people globally, & were growing significantly month on month.
Weendeavourto create a flexible work environment that provides all our employees with equal access to information, development & opportunity. And naturally, we are committed to a culturally diverse community & strongly encourage applications from all candidates, regardless of gender, race, or background.
We are a company built on constant innovation & development, which makes us exciting to be around. Were in in together & want to see our customers, partners & colleagues succeed. Come & join us on our journey, & help us transform the finance industry!
Were proud tohave beenformally recognised by Great PlacetoWork as one of the UKs Best Medium Workplaces 2018 achieving 21stplace out ofthe 128 top ranked organisations.We are also ranked the 3rdBest(Medium)Workplace for Womenin UKand a centre of Excellence for Wellbeing.
This role presents an opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing business. The successful candidate will need the spirit of entrepreneurship & a start-up attitude. Working as the Partnership Campaign Specialist. Youll be responsible for creating & managing marketing campaigns from start to finish, pushing ideas through our partners to help increase new customer numbers & supporting the Partnership Marketing Manager.
- Work with the Partnership Marketing Manager & Partnerships team to develop joint marketing plans based on the needs of partners.
- Deliver on-line & off-line campaigns for key partners.
- Liaising with partners directly, attending meetings, presenting ideas & insights.
- Co-ordinate delivery of integrated partnership marketing campaigns (direct mail, digital marketing, email, outbound telemarketing etc), including:
- Liaise with internal & external key stakeholders including data analysts, data supplier, creative agency & printers.
- Generate campaign plans, including timing, actions & budget.
- Deliver campaigns to schedule & budget.
- Responsible for internal comms of partnership campaigns roll out details.
- Track & monitor performance & provide quarterly reports (spot trends & opportunities from the information & provide recommendations based on data to improve response rates / qualified lead volumes, cost per lead & ROI).
- Manage delivery of off-line marketing & promotional collateral.
- Analyse the sales funnel using Salesforce & raise any concerns with the Sales Team (opportunities to be chased, correct campaign allocation).
- Working with digital team to set up PPC, paid social, email and
- A self-starter full of creativity. Youll be constantly looking for new ways to showcase what we do to partners.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- 3+ years marketing agency or in-house experience.
- A confident written & verbal communicator.
- A track record of strong commercial delivery.
- Experience in managing marketing delivery though external suppliers (printers, agencies).
- Demonstrated ability & willingness to deliver in a hands-on manner.
- Can take a joined-up view of the business & connect previously unrelated facts to identify opportunities.
- The ability to act proactively & with limited direct supervision, while at the same time recognising when matters need to be referred.
- The interpersonal skills necessary to sustain effective relationships both internally & externally.
We think youll need
- A passion for online & offline marketing!
- Experience in supporting marketing campaigns.
- To be self-motivated to come in & quickly establish key tasks to get things done.
- To demonstrate understanding of key processes & tools required to support campaign implementation.
- Experience in working with agencies & clients, so professionalism in interacting, briefing & developing strong relationships.
- Experienced with cloud CRM systems.
- To have the ability to work well as part of a team.
- First rate organisational skills & attention to detail.
- A delivery mind set, with a solid pragmatic approach.
- Confident with data segmentation & targeting.
- To be comfortable with working at speed, under pressure, able to creatively find solutions.
- Excellent written & verbal English essential.
What we offer in return
Excellent company benefits including:
- Performance related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Holiday entitlement - 22 days increasing to 25 with each complete year of service
- Extra 3 days holiday to cover the Christmas period
- Pension scheme
- Various salary sacrifices schemes including cycle to work
- Company wellness programme yoga, running club, nutritionist sessions, free fruit & healthy snacks, subsidised food at the Hive
- Flexible working
- Team away days
- Regular company socials
- Relaxed dress code