OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. Theyre looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (lets call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in todays new era, its all about relationships. More & more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo & author of the bestselling book Subscribed).
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic BT (Business Technology) Support Specialist to join our team. This specialist will provide hands-on technical support for local & remote users. The primary support duties will include endpoint software & hardware troubleshooting. Our ideal candidate will have excellent technical skills, solid customer service experience, an outgoing personality, a positive drive, a strong sense of ownership, & a strong team partnership.
What you will do & achieve:
- Provide day-to-day technical support, in-person & remote, to employees for desktop system software & hardware issues.
- Communicates technical information to both technical & non-technical operations personnel.
- Strong experience with Windows Server management including Active Directory administration & development.
- Experience supporting a large heterogeneous SaaS environment such as Okta, G-Suite, Workday, Salesforce, JAMF, Concur, etc
- Understanding of networking concepts such as TCP/IP protocols & applications, DHCP, DNS, HTTP, & SSL
- Maintains data integrity, file systems, & overall security for the user enterprise environment.
- May require lifting or carrying desktop computers up to 25 lb.
- May participate in on-call duties.
- May conduct training programs designed to educate our users about basic & specialized applications.
- Industry training: JAMF 300+, Okta Basics Curriculum, Google Cloud Certified in G Suite, G Suite Administrator
- Strong sense of urgency, self-motivated, & able to handle a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
As we are a global company & support users across multiple time zones, you may be asked to work 'on-call' or on a rotational shift basis, please consider this before applying.
What you will need to be successful:
- Experience with endpoint security systems such as Sophos, Ensilo, & other security software tools
- 5+ years of hands-on IT support experience
- 5+ years supporting macOS & Windows
- Experience with scripting & programming
- A keen eye for developing, organizing, & maintaining internal documentation & processes.
- Higher-level Industry training such as JAMF 200/300, OKTA Essentials
- Four-year degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR ZEO CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing & revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, & Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered & supported to be the ZEO of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion & belonging into our processes, policies & culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, & APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health & give back to our communities along with career cash & plenty of learning & development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be & do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, & considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.