Join our HelloFresh family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients.
With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
We need you!
For our young & passionate team, we are looking for a (Senior) Marketing Analyst. In this role you will analyze our customer behavior on multiple dimensions, support the measurability of our product marketing campaigns & work on price optimization topics. You will also play a vital role in setting up, running, & analyzing a broad variety of marketing related tests, & over time running these individually.
- Analyzing our customer retention on multiple segmentation levels;
- Based on your insights make recommendations to different stakeholders;
- Work cross functionally with all marketing departments, production & business development;
- Manage different price optimizations & tests;
- Monitor KPIs & report on trends.
Are you our perfect new colleague?
You have a masters degree in business or marketing & 3-5 years relevant work experience. We are looking for a pro-active, result driven candidate that is not shy from a challenge. You have commercial affinity & can think outside the box in order to support seeking new marketing opportunities. You have strong analytical skills, including the ability to share results with stakeholders in a clear & precise manner. You are confident in Excel & PowerPoint, knowledge of tools such as SQL or Tableau are a strong plus. You are fluent in English (written & spoken), understanding Dutch and/or French is a plus.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on improving our marketing mix & strategy;
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company & lots of room to grow;
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits, like virtual sports classes, meditation classes, virtual Friday drinks & nice other activities
- An amazing team & office in Amsterdam, check it out here!
- Next, to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh box.
- And of course, youll earn a competitive salary.
We hear you thinking, what to do if I'm interested?
Well, after applying we take a look at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will schedule a face-to-face interview at our headquarters in Amsterdam. If both sides would like to proceed we will schedule a chat with our CMO as the last step in the interview process. We will schedule the interviews one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
And, yes, very important: we celebrate diversity & are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit & business need.
Nice, good choice! Please click on the 'apply' button below & fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume & cover letter & that's it. Applications sent by email will not be processed.
Before applying please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
We'd like to recruit for our own vacancies with our own resources. If we would like your help, we will reach out to you.