About the Role
We're looking for talented & highly consultative Account Executives in Toronto to help hospitality operators find the solution theyve been dreaming of!
You love hospitality & technology, & have had proven SaaS sales success. Youre excited by the prospect of working with a seven-year-old startup headquartered in New York. Your buzzwords are CRM & POS, & you know the best tips & tricks to connect with hospitality operators. Most importantly, you want to be part of an innovative & hardworking software startup changing the world of hospitality.
As an Account Executive, youll work directly with restaurants & hospitality groups to identify gaps in their current processes & tools, recommending the appropriate SevenRooms solution. You will be responsible for adding new restaurants to the SevenRooms platform & collaborating with our operational teams to support the onboarding of those new accounts. You will foster strong relationships with these operators to guarantee a smooth transition as they come on board & to ensure they are excited about the platform.
What You'll Do
- Build & maintain a pipeline of leads
- Follow up quickly & effectively with all prospects
- Own the sale from prospecting all the way through to go-live, including product demonstration, follow-ups, agreement signing, etc.
- Conduct meetings & demos both in person & virtually
- Become a trusted advisor & advocate to your clients
Who You Are
- 3-5+ years of relevant B2B, SaaS or hospitality sales experience
- Superior presentation skills in both face-to-face & virtual settings
- Technologically savvy & adept at learning new tools & processes
- A natural networking style & willingness to take risks
- Excellent organization & prioritization skills
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing & entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent tool
- Restaurant or hotel industry experience a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries & flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- 24 vacation days per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- A full slate of benefits coverage including private health insurance with medical & dental emergency cover
- Working remotely from the comfort of your own home
- A smart & passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space
We believe that when insight & instinct combine, people & businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service & marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel & concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business & manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, & it shows in the products we build & the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.