Company Description Job Description
BlaBlaCar is the world's leading long-distance carpooling platform - a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers & passengers in 22 countries.
The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together & share the cost. With the recent integration of a coach network & a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility.
Affordable, convenient & user-friendly, wherever there's a road, there's a BlaBlaCar.
Why join us?
BlaBlaCar has recently launched its new business vertical BlaBlaBus,that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company.
As local Sales & Partnerships Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to building a new vertical at BlaBlaCar.
You will be in charge of setting up & expanding the offline sales network for buses & will play a key role in increasing the awareness & adoption of BlaBlaCar overall, in Germany.
We are looking for someone who has the grit & motivation to join this entrepreneurial adventure.
What you will directly contribute to:
Identifying key offline sources from which BlaBlaBus tickets can be purchased
Meeting with prospective offline sales partners
Negotiating contracts & converting leads into new accounts
Managing & optimizing global budget allocated to these offline sales' sources
Identifying & approaching potential partners
Conducting regular business reviews with partners & nurturing them to increase the sales
Building strong relationships with & being the main point of contact of these partners
Analyzing partnerships' performance & optimizing outcomes by implementing high-value initiatives (product, marketing, etc.)
What you will need to be successful:
- 3-5years of experience in the field of sales/account management or business development preferably related to the transport sector
- Creativity, self-starter, hard-working & solutions-oriented
- Strong communication & negotiations skills
- Strong organisational skills
- High-energy, humble & motivated by innovation & constant change
- Full proficiency in MS Office tools
- Native speaker in German, fluent in English
A few practical details about the role:
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Berlin
- Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork & impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling & buses rides to live our value Be The Member
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year & go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) & and any relevant content that you'd like to share, explaining why you'd like to join.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3weeks. If your application & profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for a series of interviews.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.