THIS IS BLUE APRON
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, & for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of food enthusiasts are inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity & passion always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, & put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers lives, cooking & creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHOS IN THE KITCHEN
The Senior Manager for Core Physical Product will be responsible for the day to day performance of our core subscription business. They will work cross functionally with the Culinary, Digital Product, FP&A, Marketing, Brand & Creative teams to optimize our core menu offerings to deliver & surpass our revenue goals. This position will be responsible for tracking & reporting on key KPIs, as well as developing a strategy to maximize opportunities & mitigate risk to the core business. On a day to day basis this person will report to the VP of Culinary & Physical Products, & their key points of contact across the department & organization will be other Senior Product Managers & Directors.
WHAT'S ON THE MENU
- Maintain & deliver on the near-term roadmap for the core subscription business with the key goals of driving Order Rate (OR) & Average Order Value.
- Engage daily with the following teams: Culinary, Innovation, Engagement, Creative & Marketing to ensure the weekly menus are maximized to deliver customer satisfaction & revenue targets.
- Develop Analytics & FP&A reporting on the core menu product.
- Work closely with with the innovation team to understand the competitive landscape, track their product development, & recommend white space where we can gain ground & market share.
- Balance an analytical & creative mind & both understanding the data as well as trends & passion in culinary.
- Build financial models & projections of core physical products initiatives, in partnership with the digital product & marketing teams.
- Serve alongside the Culinary director as key point of contact for the PMO team on core menu related projects.
- 5+ years experience in brand management role.
- Business & financial analysis acumen with fluency in Microsoft & Google Suites.
- Passion for food, cooking, & hospitality.
- A people-first approach to business.
- Ability to manage a regularly changing & evolving product portfolio.
- Ability to understand, develop, scale & adhere to cross functional product development process.
- Strong public presentation & communication skills.
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.