LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, & experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip & rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access & simplified a way for real estate investorsboth novice & experiencedto get financing, generate wealth, & build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology & the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, & has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The objective of the closing department is to efficiently bring a loan transaction to closure by accurately drawing documents both to the requirements of our investors & to the request of our borrower client.The Doc Drawer Specialist is responsible for reviewing the loan file after loan approval & preparing all loan closing documents to be signed by our borrower prior to funding. Along the way, you will foster relationships with our closing agents, brokers, borrowers as well as internal team members as you work with them to make the process of borrowing through LendingHome smooth & simple.They must also protect the company integrity through thoughtful review of all closing conditions & requirements involving, but not limited to accurate reconciliation of fund disbursement, on point communication to all settlement agents, & timely coordination of 3rd party documents (hazard insurance, flood insurance, & title commitments).
- Meet & exceed your daily & monthly quotas, while upholding our high standards for quality. You'll do this through your strong focus on service, relationship building, & customer empathy
- Provide excellent customer service (internally & externally) & ensure customer relationship is maintained at the highest possible level
- Bring your wits, strategies & ideas by helping us make our closing process as efficient & pleasant as possible
- Speak up & suggest improvements wherever you see an opportunity
- Work with the loan origination team, closing agents, brokers & borrowers to ensure a quick, accurate & pleasant closing experience
- Ensure timely & accurate processing of loans once the loans enters your queue, including but not limited to:
- coordinate loan signing with closing agents
- audit loan files
- review preliminary title reports / title commitments
- review hazard insurance
- prepare closing documents
- Adhere to & comply with all applicable federal & state laws & company policies
- Perform other duties & responsibilities as required or as assigned by the supervisor
- Prefer an Associates or Bachelors degree, or3-5 years experience in document drawing and/or funding; escrow officer or insurance agent experience a plus
- You have a track record as a self-starter, with excellent time management skills, & a strong desire to learn
- Knowledge to define problems, collect data, establish facts & draw valid conclusions
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment of rapid change in procedures & prioritization
- Excellent technology skills, including: Microsoft Word & Excel, Google Docs & Sheets, Adobe Acrobat
- If you have experience in the residential mortgage space or business purpose mortgage space (post closing or loan operations), thats excellent. If not, we have a training program designed to build skills youll use throughout your career & life
LendingHome in the News
Benefits & Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, & move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches & Bagel Wednesdaysand don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks & drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, & passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent & welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions & a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, & vision plans ensure that your mind & body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.