Do you want to help machine learning be used responsibly? Have a passion for ethics & technology? Then join our growing team!
As a Product Marketer supporting our Trusted AI team, you will coordinate our outbound marketing activities helping DataRobot continue to be a thought leader in the responsible use of AI. You will be responsible for the organization & execution of marketing activities related to new features & AI software.
You should be familiar with enterprise software marketing techniques & multi-channel strategies. Your goal will be to develop & implement integrated marketing campaigns, aligning content creators & driving thoughtful & engaging AI discussions.
DataRobot delivers best-in-class enterprise AI solutions & this position will provide a unique opportunity to market a core component of our platform to increase trust in AI.
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Analyze market trends to improve product positioning & messaging
- Develop a multi-channel marketing strategy informing stakeholders for DataRobots robust Trust suite
- Collaborate with PR, Engineering, Data Science & other teams to execute a robust product marketing campaign aligned to corporate messaging
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager or similar role
- Experience in market & differentiation analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Excellent communication & writing skills with a laser focus on quality
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field; MBA or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong quantitative skills, measuring the success of a campaign
- Background in design & copywriting