Come join us at Mixhalo! We are a Series A, audio-tech start-up co-founded by Mike Einziger, lead guitarist of Incubus, & run by serial entrepreneur & veteran product executive, John Vars. We build wireless solutions for real-time data delivery at live events. Starting first in the music industry, we have built a platform to allow concert-goers to stream the same in-ear audio feed that musicians get on stage direct from the mixing board (as opposed to blasted over huge speakers into the open air). We have so far partnered with incredible acts like Metallica, Aerosmith, Pharell, & Charlie Puth, among others. We are now also turning our attention to live sports (play-by-play commentary, anyone?), conferences, & anywhere else where improved audio can make for a better experience!
This is an exciting time for Mixhalo! We closed $10.7 million in Series A funding & moved into a brand new office space. We are now growing our team & expanding our product offering. Want to be part of the journey?
How you'll be contributing:
We are looking for someone to work directly with our Chief Operations Officer to coordinate & project manage the biggest component of our operations department: the deployment of our networking technology in amphitheaters, arenas, stadiums, & other event spaces throughout the United States & abroad. This will require coordination with not just the operations team, but also the business development, engineering, & marketing teams. It is a great opportunity to contribute to the core of our business, & help us deliver for our clients!
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of project management experience
- A keen eye for systems optimization
- Startup experience preferred but not required
- Ability to tactfully keep busy colleagues on track & in a position to meet deadlines
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment - & grow into increasingly substantive roles over time
- A highly collaborative, "no-job-too-small" attitude, combined with an appetite to learn & grow
- Ability to calmly juggle multiple projects across different verticals & regions
- Super detail-oriented
- Appreciation for the Mixhalo values of passion, ambition, continuous improvement & teamwork
What it's like working at Mixhalo:
Every day at Mixhalo is unlike the one before. You will work with very talented people in an intense, fast-paced environment. As a team, we can go from 0-100 very quickly as we continue to deploy our product while simultaneously working to get Mixhalo the exposure it deserves. If you are looking for a stretch position, with open-minded colleagues who embrace the growth mindset & get super excited about music & all sorts of other live experiences, this is probably the place for you!