Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join the brand marketing team. The Product Marketing Manager will be a crucial partner to the marketing, product management & product design teams, influencing the strategic vision of Caspers expanding product portfolio & executing product marketing plans.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Leverage customer insights to identify audiences for each category & input to product briefs
- Support the development of differentiated product positioning, value propositions & product naming
- Collaborate on the go-to market-plan for new product launches, working with the broader marketing team on campaigns that build awareness, differentiate Casper & generate demand
- Partner with cross-functional teams to create materials that ensure sales readiness of new product launches, including but not limited to: educating internal audiences in the company on product & market intelligence, training for internal teams (CX, Retail) to ensure successful adoption & implementation, product toolkits to help our own sales channels & our third party wholesalers to effectively differentiate the product in-store & online
- Conduct research on the market, the competition & customers to identify trends & opportunities for future growth
- Clearly articulate key features & benefits & brief-in compelling consumer facing copy
- Serialize how we communicate product messaging across the ecosystem, demonstrating how we solve customers problems & deliver unrivaled solutions, ensuring consistency at every stage of their journey
- Supervise claims testing & correlation to purchase intent to attract new customers, work with legal to validate & launch new claims
Our dream candidate:
- 8+ years related experience with focus on B2C product marketing, physical products a plus
- Strong leadership skills & experience managing cross-functional teams
- The ability to develop successful business relationships & work at all levels of the organization
- Experience working with legal to validate claims & trademark product names
- Strong project management skills; able to deliver consistent high quality results on time & within budget
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!