At Andela, we find the brightest young people in Africa, train them to be world-class developers & connect them with employers around the world seeking top technical talent. Passion, excellence, entrepreneurial spirit & determination to improve the status quo are only a few of the many resources the remarkable Andela team brings with them.
We are seeking a creative, passionate, & experienced ClientExecutive to find opportunities for our fellows to work with the best software companies, from startup to enterprise level.
Your strong drive to make the world more equitable fuels your commitment & follow-through in everything you do, while your ingenuity helps you identify the entrepreneurial opportunities others might miss. Youve developed rigorous & systematic techniques for success in sales & beyond, & youre ready to level-up your social impact.
Andela extends engineering teams with world-class software developers. We recruit the most talented developers on the African continent, shape them into technical leaders, & place them as full-time distributed team members with companies that range from Microsoft & IBM to dozens of high-growth startups. Backed by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GV (Google Ventures) & Spark Capital, Andela is building the next generation of global technology leaders.
Learn more about us at www.andela.com.
In this job you will:
- Develop & close opportunities with some of the most innovative & established tech companies out there
- Systematically build & nurture a pipeline of new placements for our fellows
- Explore new ways of packaging our offerings to better serve client needs
- Take a consultative approach to investigating clients needs & uncovering new opportunities
- Communicate & coordinate internationally with clients stakeholders, fellows in Africa, & leadership in NYC
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in sales
- You have a robust sales methodology that you continually improve
- You understand both product & service sales & what it means to sell along a protracted sales cycle
- Youve had plenty of hits & misses--and can clearly discuss the lessons learned from those misses
- Youve successfully built a book of business for an enterprise sales cycle longer than 30 days
- You organize your time to hit the biggest milestones
- Experience working with a lead-generating marketing team is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
Work on a dynamic, growing team
Join at the start of an exciting venture
Full benefits & competitive salary commensurate with experience