What is BlockFi?
BlockFis mission is to provide liquidity, transparency & efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers & corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance & digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
About the Team & Role
Were looking for a Client Service Associate to join our team & take on responsibilities including:
- Quickly build trust with clients through leading a best-in-class onboarding experience
- Responsible for managing client communication & engagement during the first portion of the client journey
- Drive revenue & customer engagement - drive our pipeline of leads into completed applications & convert applications into funded accounts
- Actively engage with our customer base from point of application through underwriting & funding
- Assess client satisfaction & extract key business needs/issues to inform future renewal & churn risk
- Align with leadership regularly to discuss & optimize account onboarding strategy & share customer feedback across functions
- Demonstrate a proactive mindset, constantly thinking ahead & anticipating client needs and/or concerns, while keeping their business goals top-of-mind
- Attend crypto events in NYC to spread the word about BlockFi & source potential customers
- 1-2 years of industry experience in a client-facing role
- An understanding of blockchain technology & crypto assets
- Eagerness to learn & help BlockFi scale
- Experience with sales and/or conversion
- The ability to network & build relationships
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Excited to work in an early-stage company & have a high impact on the future of the companys growth
This position provides a large opportunity for professional growth as we scale our organization. The individual who joins our team should expect to scale with our company & be ready to take on larger responsibilities over time. The position will report directly to our Director of Client Service.
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt & equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt & credit crypto market leader in the U.S. As we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto & are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans & the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets & regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding & $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, & C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, & Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly & have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute & capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Weekly lunch stipend
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, & driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
To read more about our mission & values, check out our company website.
Above all, you should enjoy the journey. We, at BlockFi, genuinely like each other & enjoy the work we do - so should you!