Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love & look forward to every day. Powered by technology & a network of over 2,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies & office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite & serve fresh lunch from their chefs unique menus. Fooda operates in over 20 major US cities & plans to continue its expansion across the United States. Eight out of ten employees believe Fooda is one of their companys top perks.
As a Popup Account Executive, you will be managing Foodas relationships with our restaurant partners & clients. You will be responsible for training/on-boarding our restaurant partners, approving new Popup locations & working with our clients on implementation plans when we are launching a new location.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Build & manage relationships with Fooda restaurant partners & clients.
- New location approval. Establishing a client specific operating procedure as well as ensuring Fooda is in compliance with the applicable health codes at the location.
- New location launches. Create a client specific marketing & communication plan for the launch of Fooda Popup for each new location.
- Restaurant Partner on-boarding & quality assurance.
- Train & approve restaurants to be available in Foodas Popup program.
- Audit our partners brick & mortar locations as well as Fooda location services to ensure they are compliant with Foodas standards
- Work with our BD & your AM to determine creative solutions for improving sales at a location.
Who You Are:
- You love process, you work fast & care about the details
- You are very organized & detail oriented. Type-A personality is a plus!
- You are savvy with technology & will be comfortable in a fast-paced startup
- Excel doesnt scare you in fact it makes you better & faster!
- You are optimistic in the face of problems & know that youre capable of finding solutions
- You are able to lift & carry up to 40 lbs & stand for up to two hours
- You have strong communication skills & are comfortable giving direction
- Able to make quick decisions
What Well Hook You Up With:
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health, dental & vision insurance plans
- Paid time off
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Paid maternity & parental leave benefits
- Pre-tax commuter expense benefit
- Eligible for annual company stock option grant
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience!
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No recruiters please.