The front desk coordinator will set the tone for everyone that walks through our door. We are looking for someone organized, detailed oriented, & approachable! This position is great for someone looking to get their foot in the door at a growing NYC start-up with a lot of room for growth on the People & Operations team!
- Greet clients, candidates, & visitors
- Provide general support to visitors
- Sign for packages & delivering incoming mail to employees.
- Help maintain cleanliness in the lobby, conference rooms, & general areas
- Keeping the kitchen & common areas stock with snacks & beverages
- Aid the People & Operations team with office events
- Support other departments with miscellaneous projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ Years of Experience
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Fluent & well spoken in the English language
- Extremely organized with a knack for multitasking
- Well versed with Mac OS.
- Experience managing multiple calendars.
- Experience using the Google professional platform a plus (Calendars, Drive, Docs etc.)
- Excellent problem solver & have the ability to adapt quickly & proactively.