Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Were looking for a Senior Analyst to join the Marketing Analytics team. You will be responsible for leading key analyses projects, reporting, & processes leading to insights that help drive Marketing decision making. This role is both data-driven & strategic, focused on improving paid media & web/owned channel efficiency through ongoing optimization & expanding measurement capabilities.The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in similar marketing analytics roles with strong technical & analytical abilities.
As a part of the Marketing Analytics team, the work you do will have high visibility across Marketing & other departments as it is used for data-driven decision making guiding marketing investments & strategy.
What youll do here:
- Lead key exploratory analysis to understand new sources of data & new tools
- Develop new methods for analysis based on shifting media & web landscapes
- Own & build analytical tools & solutions addressing Marketing business needs & questions enabling better decisions by leadership
- Lead complex analytics requirements conversations, communicate with stakeholders to plan analysis approach, & guide key decisions
- Join paid & web data to create full funnel customer analytics across channels.
- Unify data & tell data stories using big data in new ways
- Translate complex business questions into sound data analysis using a hypothesis & solution process
- Develop analysis methodology, mine, & interpret data & offer recommendations & insight around specific questions
- Create new reporting & dashboards, data infrastructure, & queries to track key marketing metrics across multiple data sources leveraging SQL, R/Python and, Looker, Tableau, & other visualization tools; monitor for changes in trends, share insights & make recommendations
- Architect multi cell tests & test methodology for media performance studies & web testing
- Operate as a self-directed individual contributor & manage towards project timelines & dependencies.
Wed love to hear from you if:
- You have experience in media & advertising analytics
- You have a Bachelors or Graduate degree (analytics, computer science, or mathematics a plus)
- You have 3-5 years experience in media analytics or advertising analytics
- You are fluent in media technology, ad serving platforms, & marketing data systems
- You have expertise in reporting on media spend, efficiency, & optimization
- You have experience with eCommerce and/or software-as-a-service (SaaS) business models
- You have experience working with senior leadership
- You are able to translate business objectives into measurable goals & KPIs
- You have the ability to translate technical data into a framework & language that internal clients can understand
- You have expert working knowledge of SQL, R, and/or Python
- You have strong communication, collaboration, & problem-solving abilities
- You have experience with data visualization tools like Tableau & Looker
- You are an expert in media reporting platforms like Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads, Search Ads 360 a plus
- You are experienced in web analytics & user behavior analysis (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- You have experience reporting on web, owned, social, & Organic Search using analytical tools
- Working with Google BigQuery a plus
- You have experience with statistical methods such as regression & hypothesis testing
- You have experience analyzing data from a variety of different sources (quantitative & qualitative), & presenting the data in a clear & concise manner
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.