OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. Theyre looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (lets call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in todays new era, its all about relationships. More & more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo & author of the best selling book Subscribed).
As consumers wave goodbye to ownership, join us as we help companies win on their journey to usership!
YOUR MISSION: Not only will you support the recruiting team with the day-to-day recruiting functions such as scheduling interviews, corresponding with candidates & facilitating new hire correspondence but often, youll provide candidates with one of their first impressions of Zuora. This is your role to own, so leverage your empathy & get-it-done mentality to relentlessly pursue all the ways to improve & differentiate our candidate experience.
WHAT YOULL ACHIEVE
- Build great partnerships with our recruiters & hiring managers & contribute to Zuoras reputation, growth & success with every candidate interaction
- Become the face of Zuora, greeting both candidates & clients & facilitate the onsite
interview process, ensuring a high touch, friendly candidate experience representative of Zuoras culture
- Serve as the expert & main point of contact for interviewers, candidates & recruiting team-members; coordinate, schedule & manage interviews as well as travel & accommodation arrangements when required
- Prepare all interview packets, materials, interview rooms & any necessary AV equipment
- Identification & implementation of operational process improvements
- Partner with our recruitment marketing team to further unveil opportunities to instill our employer brand into the candidate experience
- Become the CEO of your Zuora experience (i.e. a ZEO) taking ownership of your decisions, impact & growth by charting your own path & making things happen
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- A team player mentality & a true people person capable of building trust effortlessly
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Attention to detail, incredibly organized & the ability to multitask, move quickly & change direction at a moments notice (we think its thrilling!)
- Initiative & confidence to keep interviews running on time, persuade people to get their feedback in in a timely manner & nudge the team when necessary
- A passion and/or enthusiasm for creating experiences & to work at the nexus of recruiting
- Minimum of 2+ years of coordination experience in a high volume environment, preferably in recruiting but above all else we care about having the right personality for the role
- Proficiency in MS Office/Google products
- Proficiency with any ATS (Greenhouse is ideal)
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR ZEO CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing & revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, & Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered & supported to be the ZEO of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion & belonging into our processes, policies & culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, & APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health & give back to our communities along with career cash & plenty of learning & development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Think, be & do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, & considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.