Craft the Flexport story to connect clients with our business
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to manage the engineering work behind Flexports web presence & growth motions. You will work most closely with our Growth Marketing & Global Brand teams on our Flexport.com site, but also support Recruiting, Sales, & Legal for all their web development needs. You will be responsible for keeping the software development cycle on track: meet with stakeholders to define requirements, manage the roadmap, communicate progress, & manage the 3rd party software tools that power it all.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand & document business requirements
- Create product requirements for engineers which are informed by our site infrastructure & tooling & also fulfill business needs
- Prioritize a roadmap & plan engineering sprints to ensure timely completion of tasks
- Lead the team through QA, bug fixes, prioritization changes/pivots, & reset stakeholder expectations on delivery dates
- Manage vendor relationships as needed
- Lead key aspects of team development including; stand-ups, backlog grooming, & stakeholder reviews
- Communicate team performance with business counterparts & other internal software teams
You should have:
- Strong communication, organization, & time management skills
- A familiarity with basic website architecture concepts, website production, & web management tools
- Experience in digital project management & working with cross-functional teams on websites, microsites, & landing pages in an agency or in-house environment
- Experience delivering under deadlines & in a fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding of software development lifecycle & how to collaborate with developers
- Comfort with making data-driven decisions & using analytics tools (e.g. Amplitude, GA, Looker)
We believe trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers & their logistics partners with the technology & services to grow & innovate. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why its important to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.