Join us on our mission to make a better world of work
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behaviour change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
This is a truly unique role for a global VP of Talent Acquisition to join us on an incredibly exciting journey to have a positive impact on the world. You will be instrumental in creating a clear & compelling 3 - 5 year Talent Acquisition strategy & roadmap & be a key contributor to the broader People & Experience strategy as a member of the People & Experience leadership team.
You will be instrumental in building the rocket ship that will take us to our next phase of growth & make us stronger in the new world of work.
You will (the role)
- Use your specialised talent programs experience to help us build the infrastructure that will fuel future success
- Be instrumental in architecting our 3 - 5 year Talent Acquisition roadmap
- Have a strong executive presence, establishing Talent Acquisition as a consultative partner to the business
- Create an environment for your team to deliver the best work of their careers
- Develop our leaders to enable them to take a proactive mindset when it comes to workforce planning & talent strategies
- Contribute to the broader talent strategy, outside of acquisition
- Own our global headcount plan, reporting, analytics & dashboards, partnering with Growth & Exec Teams on their hiring priorities
- Champion our employer brand, and partner with our Marketing teams to identify opportunities externally
- Develop hiring frameworks that are complementary/consistent across practices, regions, & groups (i.e., what motivates sales people & how do we find those characteristics in candidates; how we live our values & how we create a meaningful assessment process?
- Collaborate with our Director of EDI to create a compelling diversity hiring strategy & execution plan
You have (technical skills)
- Strong opinions, loosely held with experience & ideas in how to architect best in class talent strategies but flexible enough to tweak these if needed
- Tried & tested specialised talent programs experience
- Proven operational excellence when running a TA team globally
- Experience working in a product lead growth environment with an emphasis on product/engineering hiring
- Hands on experience - you have sat in the recruiter hot seat & loved it, back in the day you were known for your impressive closing abilities!
You are (human skills)
- A change leader - you are someone who initiates & implements change, helping others to successfully manage & navigate the change journey
- A critical thinker, your hypotheses are based in facts & data to gain insight, solve problems & create opportunities.
- A data geek: You actively seek out data to generate effective & efficient solutions, evaluate options accurately, & establish priorities
- Passionate about the many facets of Talent Acquisition
- An inspirational leader, someone who is capable & driven by creating an environment where your team is able to realise their careers.
As part of our global team we are remote-friendly, & all embrace flexible working arrangements, this role can be based in either North America or Australia.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed not only to making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to anti-racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to anti-racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- A MacBook Pro for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, for those families-to-be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
Please keep reading
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.