Refinery29 is the leading media & entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 425 million across all platforms. Through a variety of lifestyle stories, original video programming, social, shareable content, & live experiences, Refinery29 provides its audience with the inspiration & tools to discover & pursue a more independent, stylish, & informed life. Please visitwww.refinery29.com/en-us,www.refinery29.com/en-ca,www.refinery29.ukandwww.refinery29.defor more information & to browse content.
About the team:
Sales Planning & Operations (SP&O) is a new R29 department focused on streamlining our ad sales business. The purpose of this department is to align high-level go-to-market ad sales strategy with day-to-day operations. Its main functions are owning pricing, packaging, & planning for all ad sales offerings as well as streamlining department-wide ad sales operations.
Refinery29 is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce platform. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator & part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance & improvement of our CRM platform.
What Makes an R29er?
You have commitment & passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, & claim their power & realize their infinite potential. You are a magic maker who sees possibility & turns dreams into reality.
What youll do:
- Work closely with business leaders, organizational departments, & relevant stakeholders to identify & develop business processes around pre & post-sale workflows & revenue recognition.
- Serve as primary administrator for the Salesforce environment with 115 users supporting a 450+ person organization
- Complete regular system audits & prepare for upgrades & manage Salesforce integrations & data feeds
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope & prioritization of new development requests
- Handle all administrative functions including management of reports & dashboards, workflows & other routine operations
- Assist in training of new users, & grow the Salesforce skill set across Refinery29
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors & corporate application & support teams
- Create & maintain user & administrator documentation as it pertains to Refinery29's Salesforce solution
What You Have:
- Background administering Salesforce for a media organization with admin certified (ADM201 & ADM211)
- Ability to design & implement new processes & facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps & objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, & other content
- Successful history of driving projects to completion
- Ability to understand & articulate complex requirements
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud & Developer certifications
- Experience managing integrations with ERP solutions (we currently use NetSuite here)
- Understanding of Google Team Drive & DoubleClick for Publishers
- Experience supporting a Salesforce/Operative integration