Working as a critical member of the Learning & Development team, the Senior Manager will be charged with building & driving learning & development programs that align with Knotels objectives, culture & values. In this high-impact role, you will be responsible for leader & manager development, the employee learning curriculum, organization development programs & team building.
What Youll Do
- Design & implement the roadmap for organization-wide learning & development
- Research, design & deliver programs for employee & leader development
- Partner with leaders & HR Business Partners to define learning & development expectations
- Identify & track key performance metrics
- Plan & facilitate team building offsites
Who You Are
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent influencer who can establish collaborative partnerships
- Possess sound judgement, strong business acumen & solid analytical skills
- Communicate professionally, crisply & candidly
- Have a track record of excelling in a fast-paced environment with outstanding client satisfaction
- Be a strong facilitator
- Have an advanced degree in Organization Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organization Behavior or a related discipline (preferred)
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil & Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operatescustom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, & was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, & Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.