Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
This growing team is focused on exponentially scaling the enterprise sales pipeline to enable the field sales force to execute on the revenue growth plan for the company. The extended business development team includes demand generation strategy, tight collaboration with marketing, & a group of team members that focuses on building pipeline through channel partners.
As a Sales Development Representative, you are the backbone our revenue pipeline. You'll develop a tight partnership with yourAccount Executives, who rely on your tenacious drive to connect companies with innovative business solutions. You're the first point of contact for external executives to learn more about what Tradeshift can do.
What a day is like:
- Create qualified leads by outbound calling potential customers & converting incoming customer inquiries
- Work in a team based environment by collaborating with Field Sales Team on target accounts
- Develop new opportunities & activities at high levels within set territory/vertical
- Prospect at C-level, VP, & Director Levels
- Regularly attend, absorb & utilize on-line training & organized training throughout the year
You're perfect for this role if:
You're hungry for success.You collaborate with your team, andcompete with yourself. You're willing to raise your hand when you need extra support, & are more than happy to provide support to your fellow teammates.
You also have:
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years experience of sales development, preferably with a startup
- Outbound calling experience in a corporate environment
- Demonstrated excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities
- Proven record of accomplishment & over-achievement of goals
- Excellent communication skills written & verbal
- Experience using Salesforce & other Marketing CRM tools
At our Headquarters in San Francisco, you'll be surrounded by the best & brightest in the industry, as well as a few of our furry friends. Your colleagues are wicked smart & some of the kindest & nicest people around. We're never assholes. You'll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, & have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.