The Master Data Management Architect will work with project & business leaders to identify master data management requirements; design, develop, implement, & maintain master data solutions; lead the overall direction & execution of key data quality strategies; supervise the master data management team; & prioritize the team's workload. The individual in this role must have strong interpersonal & communication skills as well as have the ability to prioritize, organize & coordinate simultaneous projects & tasks.
- 5+ years of relevant data management consulting (master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality, & data modeling)
- 5+ years working with best-of-breed MDM technologies
- 5+ years of experience leading technical teams & designing MDM solutions end-to-end
- Deep expertise in microservices, REST & SOAP APIs
- Experience installing & deploying MDM solutions in a cloud environment using modern approaches, such as containerization
- Experience with all MDM deployment models; registry, centralized, consolidated, etc.
- Extensive experience in with different business domains & complex domain relationships
- Well versed in Product, Supplier, Customer, & Employee domains
- Experience with Tibco EBX/Orchestra & Reltio preferred
- Experience with products like Collibra, Alation, or Informatica preferred
- Extensive experience leading complex data management engagements
- Strong oral & written communication skills, including presentation skills
ABOUT US: OUR WORKPLACE IS FUN AND FAST-PACED
We are Cervello. A leading professional services firm dedicated to helping progressive enterprises dramatically improve business analytics. We are an elite team of functional & technical experts focused at the convergence of Enterprise Performance Management, Data Management & Business Intelligence Technologies.
The culture here is cool & cutting edge. The environment is casual & conducive to collaboration & problem solving. Its the perfect balance of freedom & accountability. If youre at the top of your game & want to be part of something great join us!