Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & looking for a Content Developer (E-Learning & Visual Design). As our E-Learning & Visual Design expert, you will be responsible for content development, design & implementation based on using best in class authoring tools & media. The role will allow you to help identify curriculum needs & develop instructional programs. This role will report into the Head of Content Development & Delivery on our Content Development & Delivery team in our Sales Enablement organization.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of design & development of eLearning modules & video tutorials. You are right for this role if you excel at analyzing & evaluating available training materials. You also need to possess the ability to collaborate with Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts & Product Owners to facilitate learning content & design.
Youll be responsible for managing new development projects from end toend ensuring adherence to project milestones & deadlines. At the same time, identify areas for improvement & make recommendations to the learning content, presentation & delivery based on user feedback & industry research in the areas of adult learning methodology & the delivery of cutting edge web-based training.
- 5+ years of instructional design, course design & development experience
- Strong proficiency in Articulate Storyline, Adobe Articulate, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia 8 software, Vyond, Toonly, Photoshop, FinalCut Pro & Premier (all advantageous)
- Experience creating instructional video & instructional overlays
- Working knowledge of instructional design, adult learning methodology & delivery of Web-based training & Mobile learning experience
- Foundational knowledge of the use of graphics in learning; & commitment to producing high-quality, cutting edge deliverables
- Experience developing trainings on software for sales or technical sales groups
- Solid project management skills; the ability to meet or exceed deadlines & balance multiple priorities
- Able to travel up to 10%
As a Content Developer (E-Learning & Visual Design), you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Attend scoping sessions, design & create storyboards for E-learning.
- DRAW THE OWL: Design & develop eLearning modules & video tutorials using professional judgment regarding features, layout, & screen elements.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Use your own discretion to develop & recommend a timeline for learning content design based upon many factors including software complexity, number of features, target audience & etc.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITISE: Report status of course/project development & adherence on regular scheduled intervals.
The Content Development & Delivery team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with multiple stakeholders across the business to develop world class content to enable our sales organisation development. This is an opportunity to come in early & shape the future of a growing team. You will have the opportunity to learn & grow your skills alongside our internal business experts, & deeply engage with end users that provide the feedback needed for you to master your trade.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our RMZ Ecoworld office in Bangalore. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, daily catered breakfast & lunch & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.