About the Role:
Teads is on the hunt for a Controller in our NYC office. Here is what we're looking for:
- Month-end-closing for USA & Canada entities.
- Reconcile GLs, FA, COGS, prepaids, accruals, & perform ICO reconciliations with our 24 sister companies.
- Assist with monthly management reporting.
- Consolidate Quarterly Financial Statements.
- Oversee OPEX, revenue, collection, & disbursement.
- Handle employee expense reimbursement through Expensify & payroll.
- Reconcile multiple bank accounts, including different currencies & credit cards.
- Knowledge of new GAAP updates & implementation.
- Reconcile 401k, health, & other benefits for employees.
- Lead annual audit & review of Financial Statement for USA & Canada entities.
- Coordinate 1099s fillings, annual & quarterly tax returns & provisions, tax payments, SALT study, ensure the company in compliance with local & federal law.
- Coordinate Governmental audits & implement the use tax process.
- Lead new ERP implementation for 3 entities.
- Ensure records are properly documented/preserved for the next year audit.
- Train & manage a team of four.
- Work closely with the global accounting team on quarterly & monthly reporting.
- B.S. in Accountancy, CPA preferred.
- Previous management experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge of GAAP or IFRS.
- Familiar with US & Canada Corporate Tax, HST, QST & USE Tax, employee benefits.
- Experience with Intercompany transactions.
- Experience implementing new ERP.