Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & is seeking a Manager Customer Solutions for Europe! This role will create a strong interface between our Supernetwork product driven org & customer facing sales teams! It will help define the telephony requirements of large customer projects & transition these into results. This person will work closely with the sales team to understand our largest customers project needs. They will work with customers on how they can meet those needs using Twilio, & collaborate with various product teams in order to fulfil those requirements & help the customer successfully launch.
Twilio is looking for an experienced Manager Customer Solutions EMEA who lives the Twilio Magic & has a proven track record of driving results. They also have:
- Extensive experience within the telecoms industry (IP networking, voice, messaging, & phone numbers) & a consistent track record with global telco rollouts
- Basic knowledge of the interconnection & datacenter worlds.
- An obsession with helping customers & ensuring your partners succeed
- Great communication skills, comfortable collaborating closely with customers & internal management, sales representatives, & product teams
- Fluency gathering, documenting & communicating business requirements
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with minimal guidance adaptable, business-minded, self-starter & highly accountable
- Clear understanding of business requirements from the go-to-market teams & product capabilities & processes from the product teams.
- Efficiently connect with different business units, & have a skill for driving cross-department projects
- Organised, with a strong attention to detail
- Properly prioritise competing projects & drive each project to closure via utilising ticketing systems such as ServiceNow or Jira
As a Manager Customer Solutions EMEA, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DRAW THE OWL & BE AN OWNER: As the first hire on this team, you will be responsible for building the playbook & ensuring processes scale. You will be the go-to person for both the EMEA sales team & supporting product teams.
- WRITE IT DOWN: You will be responsible for project managing large scale customer projects that are multi-layered & thus require attention to detail & thorough documentation to ensure that no balls are dropped.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Handle conflicting priorities from various partners, & execute on each committed project well.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: In many instances you will be interacting directly with customers in order to confirm their requirements & help them through the process of launching. Willing to listen & empathise with them to make them successful.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Empower the sales team in EMEA to hit their goals by educating them & freeing up their time. Distil sophisticated & ambiguous situations into impactful plans for your teams & participate in Agile/Scrum teams.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Be open with all partners on what can & cant be done, & by when.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation, & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in London. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.