Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement & retention efforts to drive usage & minimize churn
- Providing personalized & elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
Service Design Systems Administrators design, build, & support the technical systems & processes utilized by the Member Support team. Analysts collaborate across the business to design internal processes & tools.
Service Design works end-to-end: anticipating needs & preventing problems & errors; leveraging automation & self-service capabilities appropriately; optimizing access by channel based on topic & resolution success; & building & implementing highly effective & efficient assisted service approaches.
The Service Design team is part of the Membership team & is rooted in crafting Support experiences that impress members every time. We obsess over every interaction that a Member has with us & design for delightful & low effort resolution. Peloton is evolving all the time, & our community turns to us as the experts to offer guidance in an empathetic, authentic, human & direct way. We are data-driven, collaborative, & understand how to drive the best outcomes for both our Members & the Membership team.
- Design, build, & support process, procedures, & systems for support-related workflows to create intentionally efficient & easy to use methods for delivering positive impact for support & service teams.
- Recognize & solve gaps in our current systems designs & optimize tools to craft optimal team experiences & drive efficiency.
- Develop controls & risk mitigation strategies to ensure business continuity & prevent service failures.
- Partner with cross-functional systems owners to collaborate & manage the flow of data in between all business systems.
- Create a reporting mechanism to department leaders on agent efficiency to measure Member Support teams performance & identify opportunities for improvements
- Evangelize information security throughout the organization, designing processes & systems with strong protection in mind.
- Maintain a change log of system changes & their impact on the business.
- Minimum of two years experience in a systems administrator role
- Understanding of system architecture, data management, & integrations
- Demonstrated interest in leading projects & programs that involve multiple stakeholders; comfortable collaborating with others
- Strong quantitative, analytical, & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effective oral, presentation, & written communication skills
- Risk management, standards, & policies formulation experience preferred
- Zendesk and/or Talk desk experience preferred
- ITIL and/or Project Management experience preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.