Help Shape the Future of Fintech in the Global Alternative Investment Space:
iCapital is transforming investing in private equity, private credit, real estate, hedge funds, & structured investments by removing the roadblocks that have prevented greater participation in these private strategies. Join the FinTech company that is disrupting how individuals invest in private capital markets.
Let us invest in you - apply to our internship program.
From day one, you will be considered a key member of the iCapital team as you participate in a program where you will make meaningful contributions to our company & get a chance to potentially jumpstart your career with us after graduation.
Key features of our program:
- A systematic & robust three-tier mentoring program with each candidate receiving individual peer, department manager, & executive-level coaching
- Exclusive access to the AltsEdge Certificate Program, our award-winning alternative investments education curriculum for wealth managers
- Regular iLearn seminars & platforms demos where you will learn the latest about our products
- Transparent company culture that brings you along with insight & connectivity to our high-level company goals
- An intern-driven team project culminating in an end-of-summer presentation to senior management.
- Outings with iCapital team members & fellow interns to build friendships & grow your network
- Access to our proprietary iLearn seminars that provide career development guidance
How we have fun while we work:
- Weekly rotating team projects to keep you in touch with your peers
- Corporate culture & volunteer activities in support of the communities where we live & work
- Rooftop Happy Hours showcasing our impressive views of NYC
About the Quant team at iCapital:
The Quant teams goal is to deliver industry-leading analytical insights that help financial advisors & investors manage their multi-asset portfolios & utilize alternative assets to meet their long-term investment objects. The team consists of Quantitative Researchers & Quantitative Developers to research, define, & implement models that will guide clients in portfolio construction, asset allocation, & risk management. The current team members have diverse backgrounds in areas such as math, physics, economics, quantitative finance, computer science, & other science & engineering fields. The team collaborates closely with business-side colleagues, platform architects, software developers, & product managers to deliver analytics through the software platform for the companys clients.
As part of the Quant team, some areas of responsibility may include:
- Collaborate with product manager & other engineers to develop robust & scalable quantitative financial models as part of the firms software platform
- Write automated tests & review model outputs
- Participate in team code reviews
- Communicate quantitative methodologies & analytics to others including teammates & stakeholders
The ideal candidate is...
- Familiar with statistical analysis, machine learning, or financial modeling with Python, & fulll-stack software development
- Highly inquisitive, collaborative, & a creative problem solver
- Possesses foundational knowledge of and/or genuine interest in the financial markets
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable to take on new responsibilities & be detail oriented
- A rising junior or senior in a U.S. college/university bachelors degree program in computer science (or related major)
- Strong in verbal & written communication skills
- Authorized to work in the United States*
*We are unable to offer any type of employment-based immigration sponsorship for this program
Candidate Selection Process:
Positions are limited so apply early!
September: Rolling resume review & first round interview selection
September/October: First & second round interviews
iCapital in the Press:
We are at the vanguard of using technology to democratize investing in alternatives, but dont take our word for it. Heres what others are saying about us:
- Five consecutive years on the Forbes Fintech 50 list, which highlights the most innovative private companies in personal finance, investing payments & crypto assets.
- Back-to-back selection to Forbes Best Startup Employers List.
- Two-time winner of the Money Management Institute/Barrons Solutions Provider of the Year.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.