Working alongside our Head of Corporate Development , the Associate Director of Corporate Development & Strategy will be charged with leading investor fundraising, investor relations, as well as to support M&A, new business line modeling, & international market expansion.
What Youll Do
- 5-year driver-based projection modelling, incl. development of integrated 3-financial statement model (P&L, B/S, & cash flow statement)
- Cap table & waterfall analyses across different share classes using treasury stock & other relevant methods
- Develop and/or supervise & audit creation of investor-ready presentation materials, including but not limited to fundraising decks, & other ad-hoc analyses requested by investors to understand KPIs & other aspects of the business
- Work across functions within the organization to collect & synthesize information requested by investors
- Collect information from across the organization & synthesize into highly polished presentation materials for board-level audience
- Respond to investors with gravitas & business maturity when dealing with questions from our board, investors, & Knotel executive management team
- Build projections models, run scenario analysis, & run valuation analyses (DCF, precedents, comps) & sensitize based on various drivers and/or monitor & audit junior-level team members who develop these
- Conduct due diligence in an organized fashion & understand the difference between initial diligence & detailed diligence
- Draft investment term sheets & manage legal team in development of binding long form documents
New markets & business lines; special projects
- Oversee development of market entry decks, analyze & design new business lines, & support with financial analysis
- Build consensus & work with stakeholders across the organization to execute on business plans
Who You Are
Youre an entrepreneurial & execution-focused individual who thrives in high-growth environments where you can implement new strategies to achieve ambitious business targets. You also have the following:
- 6+ years of investment banking, private equity, or corporate
- Strong research & financial modeling skills
- Ability to communicate & influence executives
- MBA is an asset but not required.
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil & Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operatescustom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, & was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, & Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.