IAC builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, & a desire to invent or acquire new products & brands. From the single seed that started as IAC over two decades ago have emerged 11 public companies & generations of exceptional leaders. We will always evolve, but our basic principle of financially-disciplined opportunism will never change. IAC today operates Dotdash Meredith & Care.com, among many others, & also has majority ownership of Angi Inc, which includes HomeAdvisor Powered by Angi & Handy. The company is headquartered in NYC & has business operations & satellite offices worldwide.
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Generous paid time off programs for flexible vacations
- 16 hours of volunteer time off yearly for community service
- Industry-leading 401k plan with 10% dollar-for-dollar company match
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, & vision insurance
- $5,000 yearly tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Pre-tax commuter benefits through WageWorks
- A vibrant office building in Chelsea with a well-stocked snack bar
Title: Manager, Multistate Taxes
Reports to: Sr. Director, Multistate Taxes
Location: New York, NY (Hybrid)
We are looking for a high-performing state tax professional to join our Tax group in our NYC headquarters. This role reports to the Senior Director of Multistate Taxes & supports IAC & its business units, including Angi, Dotdash Meredith, Care.com, & many other popular brands. The ideal candidate should have 5-8 years of multistate tax experience.
This position is ideal for a motivated, results-oriented professional seeking a career development opportunity in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Assist in the day-to-day management of tax matters in a fast-growing global company (response to tax notices, tracking, tax payments, tax calendar management).
- Research & documentation of filing positions.
- Assist in audit defense & management.
- Support tax compliance process (income & non-income tax).
- Conduct income tax research & assist with special projects.
- Work closely with the IAC Tax Team to identify & implement process improvements across the various tax compliance & reporting functions.
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of potential law changes & their impact on the business.
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in accounting or tax.
- CPA and/or Master's degree in Tax is preferred.
- 5-8 years of corporate tax or public accounting experience preferred. Exposure to online media, entertainment and/or technology industry preferred.
- Advanced organizational & verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with internal employees & external consultants around the world.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Proficient with CorpTax compliance software a plus.
- Ability & desire to work in a fast-paced environment, with demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Handle confidential & sensitive information to the utmost degree.
Salary Range:$100,000 to $170,000.
The base salary range above represents the anticipated low & high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary & may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to work location, experience, & performance. The range listed is just one component of IAC's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, & short- & long-term incentives. In addition, IAC provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life & disability insurance, a generous 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, & paid time off (PTO).