Join Sweeten, a fast growing, award-winning tech company based in New York City & founded by three trained architects. We're a team of super ambitious & fun people who are fascinated by construction, design, & techand we're building the go-to marketplace for major renovations. Were looking for passionate, talented new team members to join us.
Our Business Development Coordinator will play a crucial role in meeting the needs of Sweetens residential & commercial renovators. In this role, you will help grow our expert network, recruiting the best general contractors (GCs) in the New York City area to join the hundreds of GCs currently in our network. A talent spotter of great craft & excellent service, you will be tasked with ensuring that prospective GCs understand how Sweeten stands apart from the competition, & how joining the Sweeten network can transform their business & their lives. Well count on you to approach your work in service of your teammates & clients. You have a winning track record in sales, client services, or recruitment & you excel at time management & organization.
As our Business Development Coordinator, you will:
- Effectively articulate & pitch the Sweeten value proposition & strengths of our network to prospective Sweeten experts
- Recruit & onboard general contractors to the Sweeten network in New York City & beyond
- Work collaboratively with teammates to ensure that new recruits are set up to succeed
- Work with teammates to effectively meet demand: identify unmet renovator needs & work to fill those gaps via recruiting & onboarding talented contractors
- Explore & innovate on new ways to reach general contractors
- Foster trust with general contractors & partner with them in providing outstanding service to our shared clients
- Serve as a front line evangelist for Sweeten - clearly communicate our mission to raise the standard for trust, transparency, & performance in the construction industry
- Actively engage & collaborate across departments at Sweeten in service of improving our powerful technology platform, our brand, & our services
- Participate in off-site events, trade shows, site visits, & other external meetings as needed