Vimeos platform provides the highest quality video tools for filmmakers, businesses, & video lovers around the globe. Vimeo takes its insights seriously & encourages a culture of decisions driven by data for both product & business development. As members of the Business Intelligence team, we turn data into helpful, impactful insights for the entire organization, & we are looking for an experienced Sr. Analyst to support Finance & Business Operations. This person should have a strong analytics background & be an effective communicator with a wide variety of partners. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a bias for action & results, ideally with experience in a fast-paced, environment driven by data.
What you'll do:
- Prepare & distribute daily, weekly & monthly reports & performance dashboards to support all business operations
- Proactively identify & investigate trends related to subscription, funnel, & financial indicators; understand & communicate related business implications & recommendations
- Support day-to-day data processing, updates & maintenance of reports
- Ensure analyses are reliable & interpretation makes sense
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Bachelors degree with a solid background in statistics
- 3+ years of experience in an analytics role
- Experience with SQL & large data sets (terabyte scale) is a must
- Experience with Looker is a must
- Python experience preferred, software development experience not required
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel & data visualization
- Experience with SaaS (specifically subscription) metrics & cohort modelling
- Experience with Google Analytics & BigQuery is a plus
- Demonstrable ability to manage competing projects simultaneously & produce tangible results
- Ability to communicate technical concepts & methodologies with partners across non-technical disciplines
Vimeo is the worlds only all-in-one video solution. Our software enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs