We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the role:
Splash is looking for anDirector of Partnershipswith a proven track record of building high-growth, high-impact channel programs. You will work on identifying & targeting strategic global partners in order to grow our partner channel & revenue stream. Splash is building out the next generation event marketing platform. This role will help facilitate critical partnerships across technology platforms, niche industry technologies, & delivery partners.
This role identifies potential channel partners across a variety of clusters segmented by industry, geography, & specific area of expertise. The Director of Partnerships will collaborate with the executive team to build & maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages. They will close partnership agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed, & economic potential. They will also evaluate the financial & non-financial benefits & risks of new partnerships.
The Director of Partnerships takes primary responsibility for the execution & integration of new partnerships, partnering with key business partners across the organization, including product, engineering, marketing, finance, sales & support teams. They will track, report, & optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, & executing those solutions. They will also be responsible for partnership strategy: technology partnerships, go to market (portfolio augmentation), & strategic alliances.
- Identify, target, prospect, & close partnership arrangements that deliver value to the business
- Drive market & financial analysis & recommendations to business leaders for key new market expansion growth targets
- Have a complete understanding of Splashs goals, partner strategy, decision-makers, organizational structure, technology & roadmaps
- Develop deep relationships with strategic partners, helping to support & enable their sales organizations
- Partner with sales & marketing in order to drive leads & close opportunities from partner channels
- Keep internal teams at Splash informed on partner strategy, plans, & growth opportunities
- Work with the product & engineering to inform on market data & trends to best align on roadmap needs & priorities
- 8+ Years proven Channel Sales experience; experienced in working with partners in high achievement, target-driven environment
- Ability to work in complex technology solution environments, & drive deep relationships with all stakeholders to deliver results
- Must have 5 years of relevant business experience analyzing industry, technology, regulatory & competitive trends
- Strong relationship building & interpersonal skill, with a focus on the customer first
- Prefer Masters Degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%
If youre interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume.
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental & vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas & great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace & encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at