mParticle is seeking a motivated & hands-on individual to join our People Team as an Engineering- Executive Assistant. This individual will partner with the CTO & SVP of Engineering.
- Managing the calendars of two highly in demand executives. This includes Scheduling, Planning & execution.
- Planning & coordinating travel arrangements as needed
- Management & timely submittal of expenses
- Planning & coordination of internal events specific to the Engineering team.
- Acting as a project manager for special projects as designed
- Attend various meetings as requested & take notes/assign action items.
- Assist the People Operations team with company wide events & initiatives as needed.
- 3-4 years of heavy scheduling experience
- Prior experience working closely with 2 or more executives
- Google Suite Experience preferred
- Must align with East Coast Hours
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web & apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as NBC Universal, Spotify & Airbnb among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions & processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crains 100 Best Places to Work four years in a row & named to Gartners Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development list, mParticle has 100+ employees & is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, & London.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.