Senior Manager, Growth Marketing
Were looking for an experienced performance/growth marketer to drive revenue growth for HelloFresh, the largest meal kit business in the United States. The Sr Manager of Growth Marketing will collaborate across the organization, including with our Acquisition, Retention, Pricing & Marketing Analytics teams, to identify & scale cost-effective customer acquisition strategies across a range of digital & offline channels. You will develop the media plan, use analytics to inform budget allocation decisions, & drive execution to optimize a significant marketing budget against company goals. Its an exciting role that will position you to help grow one of the biggest DTC brands in the world. The role will report to the HelloFresh Marketing General Manager.
Our ideal candidate knows how to drive growth through new customer acquisition, reactivation of former customers, & referral/word of mouth, all while protecting the bottom line. This person has experience running media campaigns across multiple marketing channels, optimizing discount & promotion strategy, & maximizing the impact of creative. This person is a T-shaped marketer, both broad & deep, thinking across many different marketing channels but also diving into the data & marketing platforms to identify opportunities in specific areas. They are a strong communicator who thrives in matrixed environments & effectively executes cross-functionally to achieve results.
- Continuously analyze marketing performance data to highlight areas of opportunity & work with relevant stakeholders across the marketing organization to address them.
- Conduct deep dives into marketing budget allocation & individual marketing channel strategies & performance to generate actionable insight & identify opportunities for continued improvement.
- Partner with the Creative team & external vendors to develop & implement robust creative strategies & support continuous creative optimization.
- Identify marketing innovation opportunities that can help to drive growth for the brand & work with internal & external partners to bring them to life.
- Collaborate with multiple teams including Acquisition, Reactivation, Referral, Brand Marketing, Pricing & Discounts, etc. to align on & execute growth strategies.
- Work with other senior members of the marketing team to define the role media plays in building a best-in-class brand.
- Obsessed with growth & brand building. You read about marketing strategies & tools in your spare time because you love it.
- Innovative & solutions-oriented. Keen to develop new ways of approaching complex problems & proactively seeking input from peers & leaders in problem-solving.
- Proactive. Enjoy coming up with new ideas & rallying support for them across teams.
- Adaptable. Comfortable getting things done through others while also not being afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Organized. Someone with outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, & a keen ability to ruthlessly prioritize.
- Detail oriented. You spot numerical or grammatical errors that others dont.
- A great communicator & team player with a contagious can-do attitude.
At a minimum, you have
- Bachelors degree in marketing, economics, engineering or related field with a strong academic record.
- Minimum 4+ years of professional experience with real & consistent results in a performance marketing role, or 3+ years in a consulting role with exposure to digital and/or offline channel marketing strategy.
- Proven background in ecommerce and/or subscription business models within highly analytical organizations.
- At least 2 years of team and/or stakeholder management experience.
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CAC, ROAS, LTV).
- Tactical experience working across multiple digital & offline channels (Display, Social, Search, Mobile & Affiliate, Inserts, Direct Mail).
- A strategic mind that can derive insights, recommendations & action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback & large data sets.
- Competitive salary, 401k with company match that vests immediately upon participation, & company equity plan based on role.
- Generous PTO & parental leave of up to 16 weeks.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment.
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education.
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Everyplate, & Factor_).
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, & LGBTQ+.
- Inclusive, collaborative, & dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year.