Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Analyst, Quality Improvement Operations to join our Quality Improvement team.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
The Quality Improvement (QI) program seeks to continuously improve the member care & services provided by Oscar & our network partners. This role works on operations & initiatives to support local & national programs assisting in the coordination of quality committee operations & documentation for internal & external stakeholders.
You will report into the Manager, Quality Improvement Operations
- Support the national program structure to ensure that regular reports, meetings & initiatives are documented appropriately to meet NCQA, CMS & other regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the coordination of quality committee meetings & associated reports, minutes & presentations.
- Ensure appropriate practitioner participation in the QI program through recruitment & payment coordination.
- Keep team information pages/procedures up to date & ensure any relevant training is issued & logged appropriately.
- Assist with policy oversight & requests for regulatory filings.
- Act as a subject matter expert on NCQA QI standards relevant to the program documentation & committee expectations.
- 2+ years of healthcare related experience in project management or quality improvement.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and/or Google Workspace
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, health care, information systems, social sciences, public health or other related fields
- Experience facilitating formal meetings & writing reports & minutes that are used for NCQA or regulatory evidence
- Have knowledge around industry best practices & regulatory compliant reporting
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.