Kabbage is blazing a trail in FinTech & we are looking for a Product Manager to join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is a leading FinTech company changing the way small businesses solve cash-flow challenges. Fully automated & deeply connected with its 160,000+ customers, Kabbage provides access to funding in minutes, extends more than $10 million every day to small businesses, & powers borrowing experiences for some of the largest companies in the world. While we've received numerous awards & recognitionsuch as Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Inc Magazine's Top Private Companies, Glassdoors Best Places to Work, & Forbes FinTech 50it is our people, our culture, & our leaders that make Kabbage such a great place to work.
At Kabbage, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, & do their best work. Our commitment to diversity & inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, & our customers. We are fully focused on equality & believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin & all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Ship products that enable small businesses to grow, simplify their finances & pursue their passions. Lead teams of top-notch UX designers, engineers & data scientists using modern technologies, lean methods & design thinking practices.
What you'll be doing:
- Own a capability, application or segment of the customer lifecycle. Work with product management leadership & departmental partners to define aspirational objectives & measurable key results.
- Lead projects independently from end-to-end. Build consensus while also identifying risks & removing roadblocks.
- Partner on discovery with business subject matter experts & UX designers to grow revenue, improve customer experience, & differentiate our product.
- Collaborate with external & internal partners to define functionality. Document user stories, business rules, use cases & process flows.
- Plan & deliver a product backlog, prioritizing stories & shipping high-quality working software on a cross-functional agile team.
- Optimize both customer experience & performance in market; define & monitor adoption, engagement, & satisfaction metrics.
What you should have:
- Experience in a business analyst, product owner and/or product manager role.
- Experience working with UX designers to research user needs & design usable solutions.
- Experience working with engineers on large, complex production systems in an agile environment.
What we're looking for in you:
- Operate Autonomously: Takes a project from ideation to delivery. Able to prioritise in ambiguous situations
- Calm Under Pressure/Resilience: Navigates & leads the team through high-priority last minute requests. Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress; remains composed & productive.
- Proactivity: Always striving to deliver great products. Proactive, self-driven, curious, loves learning.
- Communication: Excellent written & oral communication skills. Communicates information, ideas, & concepts clearly.
- Organization & Planning: Plans, organizes, & schedules in an efficient, productive manner; focuses on key priorities; manages time well.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Cool with quickly changing priorities & conditions; copes effectively with complexity & change.
- Persistence: Follows through on items without being managed. Resourceful, has grit, & a positive can do attitude.
- Leadership: Sound interpersonal skills & proven ability to navigate in a cross-functional setup.
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, our people are awesome, so we built the Kabbage Advantageour way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, & exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, & onsite fitness classes. While our perks & benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, & resilient. We are enthusiastic, productive, & problem solvers. And we dont do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find low ego individuals who work hard to communicate effectively & work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating & separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.