We are a fast-growing company in the healthcare technology space with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement & satisfaction, & positively influence outcomes.
Our team is incredible. We are an award-winning company that strives to do better every day. Besides our fun team activities, company masseuse, & acornucopia of healthy snacks, the work ethic, commitment to core values, & firm knowledge that we help people across the country are really whattiesus all together.
We are currently looking to hire a Director, Sales Enablement to join the team.
The Director, Sales Enablement will play a critical role in driving the success of our sales team, ensuring every team member has the knowledge, skills, & tools to drive our sales goals. This is a highly cross-functional role, giving you the opportunity to collaborate to develop a systematic approach that equips all sales teams to be successful in every interaction with prospects & customers. You will be responsible for defining, developing & training on sales methodology, process, tools & best practices. You will assess & make recommendations on sales content & drive unified communications to the sales team about CipherHealths solution portfolio.
We are looking for someone who is business focused, sales minded, collaborative, entrepreneurial & will thrive in our fast-paced team.
You will report directly to the CRO & work closely with the Sales Leadership, Sales & Business Development, Sales Operations, HR, Product Management & Marketing teams.
- Manage & reinforce our sales methodology & sales processes to understand & enhance the skills, knowledge, process & tools that are required to increase velocity & conversion rates at each stage in those processes
- Conduct an inventory of current skills, processes, knowledge & tools & work with the sales leadership team to identify strengths & areas for development
- Development & management of the Sales Enablement roadmap
- Translate messaging into actionable phone pitches, email templates, cheat sheets & other tools for specific segments, use-cases & buyer personas, enabling the business development & sales teams to have consistent, effective & engaging sales conversations with prospects & customers at each stage of the sales cycle
- Develop innovative sales tools like day-in-the life demo scripts, videos, whiteboards & simple PowerPoints that make it easier for sales teams to explain the portfolio of products
- Collaborate with sales to develop relevant & engaging training, especially for new hires, new products and/or solutions
- Ownership of the new hire onboarding process for all Sales & Business Development new hires, supported by the Sales Management team
- Manage the rollout, adoption & knowledge transfer of best practices on how to leverage CRM & other sales enablement tools & ensure alignment to sales processes
- Enable sales managers to effectively engage with & maximize the productivity of their teams
- Help in the selection & deployment of technologies to drive sales efficiency & effectiveness
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product Management & Marketing to manage a content repository of sales assetsto ensure a centralized repository of materials that meets the needs of the sales organization
- Implement a continuous improvement program for our comprehensive on-boarding & ongoing training programs & establish measurable success metrics
- Experience & understanding of high-level B2B SaaS sales, business & go-to-market strategies with the ability to develop structured plans, actions, & metrics for sales tools & enablement that can be measured during execution
- Motivation to independently drive projects to completion
- Strong communication & relationship building skills
- Exceptional organizational skills & can manage competing projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Exceptional collaboration skills with proven ability to lead through influence people naturally look to you as a coach
- You are proficient in CRM (Salesforce.com), Microsoft Office & document design & editing tools (knowledge of Marketing automation & tele-prospecting tools a plus)
- Knowledge of sales content distribution systems (Savo, Seismic or others) & sales communication methodologies to recommend strategies for improved adoption & application
- Youve had a minimum 7-10 years in sales enablement with a SaaS, high growth B2B organization
- Healthcare vertical experience
- Demonstrable experience in developing and/or delivering sales tools & enablement plans
- Experience implementing successful sales process/methodology/sales playbook initiatives
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Nice to haves:
- Sandler sales methodology training
- MBA a plus!
- Results-focused & exhibit commitment to goals & consistently deliver results
- A team player who works effectively & cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally & externally
- Enthusiastic - a fun & energetic contributor to a great culture
- An analytical thinker with the ability to digest complex information & provide key insights
- Customer-focused with a passionate for client success at all times
- Detail-oriented & supremely well-organized