In this role, youll work within cross-functional research teams to conceive, explore, architect, implement, & validate cutting-edge audio algorithms & system prototypes. Youll solve difficult technical challenges to create new & exciting experiences. Expertise in digital signal processing, experience in DSP implementation, experience with acoustic systems, & a passion for great audio are required. Awe-inspiring experiences, born from your creativity & deep engineering excellence, will reach millions of people across the world.
- Create cutting-edge algorithms by applying state-of-the-art signal processing from within research & beyond. Take an active role in defining, implementing, evaluating, & refining algorithms in conjunction with a cross-functional team.
- Deliver new experiences through rapid build/test/learn concept of audio systems. Architect & build software & hardware prototype systems that enable high-speed research exploration.
- Pave the way to product by working with downstream product development engineering, creating efficient implementations of complex, new algorithms that meet practical constraints.
- Proven track record of conceiving, prototyping, & implementing effective & desirable audio algorithms.
- Experience with implementing algorithms on real-time DSPs, software development practices, & software architecture.
- Technical problem-solving skills that combine evidence with intuition.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Critical listening skills & passion for sound quality.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or related field.
- Experience with acoustic components & acoustic measurements.
- Familiarity with telecommunication signal processing, including echo cancellation, beam forming, & noise reduction.
- Familiarity with acoustic measurements, subjective audio quality assessment, & telecommunication test standards.
- Experience with machine learning, deep neural networks, & TensorFlow
- Graduate degree(s) preferred
- Minimum industry experience of 5 years; 10+ years experience preferred
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.